A space to find all the design resources and tasks for Metabolism of Cities.
We aim to create a visually impactful identity for Metabolism of Cities and it's individual projects, as our design community the task is open to you! Feel free to complete any of these design tasks and suggest new ideas and resources to get us going. To harmonise our approach to design here are a few valuable guidelines to get started:
- Review our design guideline -- A short guide on language, fonts, use of logos, colours, and visuals is currently available for review and for use to guide your designs
- Join our Spark Account -- Some of our social media graphics are drafted in Adobe Spark. If you would like access to these graphics please leave a comment in the box below and we'll get you set up.
- Finding visuals -- A great open source resource for flat vector illustrations is undraw.co, illustrations are also downloadable in SVG format
- Create visuals online -- A useful online tool for quick editing is Method Draw
- Use the logos -- Our logos are stored here